Vipakka’s newest addition to the Artefacts range is the most artistic hand-painted Kettle. The complete collection is inspired by the thousand years old Pattachitra Art form originated in the land of Lord Jagannath. The hand-painted kettles can transform your living space dramatically. The Aluminium body kettles have been intricately decorated with motifs on a bright base by our finest artisans. It brings traditional styling and delicate accents giving this hand-painted Kettle an unmistakable elegance.
The Decorative Kettle has Length 22 cm when handle is up an 13 cm when handle is down.13.5 cm in diameter. The art can uplift the room look irrespective of where it is kept. These kettles are hand painted with bright colors and design elements that reflect the rich vibrant Indian culture.
Not sure how to and where to place these beautiful art in your living space? We are here to help you with some of the top ideas of home decoration with these art filled kettles. Scroll down and enjoy.
- Make it the centre of attraction just by keeping it on Coffee Table
2. Above the Modern Cabinet
3. This artwork can be the highlight of your corner place
4. Can add vibrance to your Dining Table
5. Make it the attention grabber on a corner wall shelf
6. Place it on the Side Table or On a Shoe Stand
7. Also an amazing option to place the art on the TV unit
8. You can also use it as a planter.
Hope you have enjoyed the list of ideas. Let us know in the comment below how you are going to use it as a decor and we will include it in the list.
If you haven’t ordered already, check out the amazing hand painted artefacts collections.To place your order use the little WhatsApp button at the down right corner.